All 2006+ BMW models are supported including
E & F chassis. Also supports all MINI Cooper models.
Finally you can see everything the dealer
Read & Reset your check engine, airbag and fault codes
without costly dealer visits!
A true "game changing" product, the Bavarian Technic gives you the power of a GT1/OPS/INPA system for a fraction of the price. Functions include reading/deleting extended codes, check engine light reset, tuner detection codes, and airbag light reset/codes. Also performs high speed data logging of over 600 parameters including knock retard, adaptation values, O2 sensors, boost targets, etc.
Bavarian Technic cable works with Engine, Airbag, ABS, DSC, Fuel Pump, Transmission, OEM BMW Alarm, Central electronics, Heating & A/C, and all other vehicle modules.
Plugs directly into your factory OBDII diagnostic port under your dash on the drivers side.
The Bavarian Technic cable communicates with your car just like the factory diagnostic tool does and can access all of the systems in the car.
Our hardware solution consists of an adapter cable which has one end that plugs into the USB port of a laptop or desktop computer and another end that plugs into the OBDII diagnostic port of your car. Since our hardware supports USB it is compatible with most computers.
What does it do?
The tool accesses the electronic control units in your BMW to:
Instructions and Reference
- Read and clear diagnostic fault codes
- Display shadow faults and soft faults
- Display and record real-time actual values
- Activate components of the car for troubleshooting
- Reset service reminders
condition-based service indicators
- Send special commands to control units
- Show ECU information
- Access the latest BMW DCAN systems for 2007+ models
What cable should I get?
1. Basic cable allows access of 1 VIN
2. Enthusiast cable allows access of up to 3 VINs
3. Professional version allows scanning of an unlimited number of
The Enthusiast and Professional cables come with cases. The Basic cable does not.